Digital Photography Workshop: City Scene and Architecture
This 6-week course is designed to help you to develop your photographic skills by working on a short photographic project.
- You will learn how other photographers have tackled an urban / architectural theme to get ideas and inspiration for your own work.
- You will plan and complete this short project and discuss your progress to create a completed set of photographs.
What to expect from the course
- You will examine different approaches to photographing urban settings and architecture.
- In discussion with your tutor, you will plan a project, research locations and examine how to use your equipment to promote your ideas.
- You will complete a short project and build a portfolio of images for presentation.
- You will discuss your project with the tutor throughout the course and present the final set of images.
- This is a hands-on practical course with research activities to consider both classic and current photography trends
Why study with BAES Arts?
You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector whilst developing communication and IT skills used across the creative industries.
- Develop IT and communication skills.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry.
- Our short courses can provide an introduction to key foundation skills needed to enable you to progress onto more in-depth courses.
Interest in the Creative Arts and Design/ Photography.
No formal entry requirements, however, you will need some basic IT knowledge.
Further education courses in Art and Design and Photography
Initial course resources / additional cost
You will need a DSLR / mirrorless camera. Some tools and computers and software available you your use at the Centre. You may wish to purchase some tools and materials to complete your work, this can be discussed with your tutor if required.