National Express are working in partnership with BAES to recruit and train bus drivers.
There are 200 full and part-time driving vacancies currently available across nine depots in the West Midlands.
On successful completion of the course there is a guaranteed job interview.
You will need to attend our course to make sure you have the skills you’ll need. As part of the training course you will be completing the following:
- Qualifications: Health & Safety - Level 1 (NCFE), Customer Service - Entry 3 (Pearson)
- Workskills: Completing a Job Application Form, Organisational, Time-keeping and Employability skills.
- Aged over 19 (on 31/08/21)
- Full Driving Licence and have no more than 6 points, or have ever been banned from driving.
- Lived in the UK / EU for 3 years
- Available to attend all of the course
Working for National Express
- Salary starts at £9.90 p/h during your training period (this lasts between 8-10 weeks). When qualified the salary is £10.87 for two years then will increase to £12.16
- Free travel on buses for each person and wife or partner.
- Free National Express coach trips for you and 50% discount for your wife or partner.
- DBS checks will be carried out and paid for by National Express.
Venue: Brasshouse Language Centre, 1st Floor Library of Birmingham, Centenary Square, B1 2ND
Initial Assessment: Wednesday 11 May 2022, 09:30 – 12:00
Course Dates: Monday 16 May 2022 - Friday 27 May 2022
Days & Times: Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 15:00