Creative Business: Planning
This is a beginner’s introduction course series to helping you to build your business for the entrepreneur and creative business advocate. A great introduction to business planning for creative industries. Progress onto using IT to Enhance your Creative Business
What to expect from the course
- The short course will focus on tools for use to plan, promote and develop a creative business.
- Create a robust plan for your business and employing the use of digital marketing tools for promotion and target audience reach.
- Learn the basic stages of planning and promoting creative products.
Why study with BAES Arts?
You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector whilst developing communication and IT skills used across the creative industries.
- Develop promotion and communication skills.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry.
Interest in the Creative Arts, thinking about self employment. There are no formal entry requirements.
Further education courses in Art and Design, Business and Marketing
Initial course resources / Additional cost
Tools and equipment are available for your use at the Centre. However, you may need to purchase some tools and materials for your project, this will be discussed with your Tutor if required.