Attending an on-site class at a BAES centre
Please read the following so that you are aware of the provisions we have in place for enhanced hygiene to support stopping the spread of Covid-19.
- Do not attend the centre if you are feeling unwell or showing any signs of coronavirus.
- Do not attend the centre if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
- We encourage learners and staff to continue to use face coverings whilst moving around the building and in communal areas.
- Please use the hand sanitizers in reception when you arrive.
- If you sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue. Place the tissue into the small bags provided and then put into the bin.
- Hand washing is the most effective way to reduce the spread of the virus. Please wash your hands often.
- We will continue to provide lateral flow tests for all learners and staff upon request.
- Rooms will be cleaned regularly. We will also supply cleaning materials if you wish to clean the space yourself.
- We will continue to have windows open or ventilation systems in advanced operation where they are available.
- Please bring your own pens. If not we will provide one for you.
- If you wish to wear a face covering whilst in class, you are welcome to do so.
- We will return to normal class sizes in line with the government guidelines.
If you need any further help or guidance please speak to a member of staff.