Why learn another language?
Learning a new language is an incredibly rewarding experience. You’ll learn new things about yourself, improve your job prospects, meet new people, and gain the confidence to travel to exciting places all over the world.
5 great reasons to learn a new language
- Embrace differences! Unlock the door to a new language, open up not just to new words but to new cultures. Understand others and see the world with different eyes.
- Increase your health by keeping your mind agile! Learning a second language boosts brain-power, problem-solving, critical-thinking, memory and listening skills.
- Broaden your horizons and seek out new adventures Imagine working, living and studying in a new city in a different country! Explore opportunities that only speaking another language can give.
- Travelling is more fun! Learning even a few simple phrases will really improve your travel experiences. Confidently engaging with locals will increase your awareness and appreciation of different places and help you to immerse yourself in different cultures.
- Boost your career! Speaking a second language can increase your salary expectations and open up new business opportunities.