Digital Art Design - Quick Graphics
This is a beginner’s introduction course series aimed at visual artists who use technology and digital creation tools in their current practice. The workshops provides a basis in digital media theories and practice for visual artists, you will need some basic IT knowledge and have had experience of working with digital creation software. Explore the process of creating impactful graphics for print materials, screen graphics, creative social media posts.
What to expect from the course
- We give you access to digital tools with a focus on how digital creations transfer to ‘output’; this could be taking the form of print media, web suitability and prospective creative works.
- The workshop will introduce concepts data formats, technical principles, colour, resolution, pixels, file size/ compression and image source suitability.
- Learn to use templates from scratch, exploring a wide variety of fonts, layouts, elements to add to your work such as shapes, lines, vector art and basic animation.
Why study with BAES Arts?
- You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector whilst developing communication and IT skills used across the creative industries.
- Develop IT and communication skills.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry.
Interest in the Creative Arts and Design / Self Employment. There are no formal entry requirements.
Further education courses in Art and Design, IT, Creative Software
Initial course resources / additional cost
Tools and equipment are available for your use at the Centre. However, you may need to purchase some tools and materials for your project, this will be discussed with your Tutor if required.