Jewellery Making: Resin
Aimed at beginners, this course focuses on Jewellery Making with Resin
What to expect from the course
- Resinis an amazing art medium that is so much fun to create pieces with! In this course you will learn how to correctly mix and tint your resin and create beautiful wearable art pieces. You will be able to create one of a kind, unique jewellery pendants and earrings.
- Learn how to use the tools and equipment, apply basic principles, processes and methods to create sample pieces with conventional and experimental techniques.
- Building on the basic skills you will develop your own designs, learn how to create and experiment with different colourways.
Why study with BAES Arts?
You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector across the creative industries.
- Develop practical Art skills, experiment with methods, techniques and processes.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry, exploring design concepts and build wider knowledge within the Arts.
Interest in the Creative Arts. No formal entry requirements.
Further education courses in Art and Design, Jewellery Making, Craft
Initial course resources / additional cost
Tools and equipment are available for your use at the centre. However, you will need to purchase some tools and materials for your project. The additional course costs will vary depending on the size of the project you are making, this will be discussed with you at enrolment.
Specific Tools/ Equipment: We will provide the epoxy resin to create your jewellery. You will need to bring along your own epoxy resin casting silicone mold kit for jewellery making. These can be purchased from Amazon or eBay from approx. £4.00 upwards (This would be in addition to course fees)